We are a family of believers reaching up to our Father, reaching in to each other, and reaching out to the world.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God. That the 66 Books of the Old and New Testament are God's Complete written revelation to mankind. The only infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one true God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The same in substance and equal in power and glory.
- We believe Christianity is based upon belief in:
1. The deity of Jesus.
2. His sinless life
3. His Miracles
4. His atoning death on the cross
5. His resurrection
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father
7. His personal return in power and glory.
8. The fall of man and his lost state, making necessary a rebirth through belief in and relationship with Jesus.
9. The reconciliation of many to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus.
10. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven.
11. The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life
12. The Church is the Bride of Jesus, bound together by the Holy Spirit, consisting of those who are born again in Jesus and for whom He shall come again.
13. Jesus's great commission to the Church is to go into the entire world preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom and baptizing and teaching those who believe.
-Kingdom Family and Kingdom mindedness
-Celebrating our diversity and denominational backgrounds and rally around the cross of Jesus
-Encountering God and worshiping Him in Spirit and truth
-Meaningful and impactful youth ministry
-Being a place of restoration for those wounded and broken in ministry
-Taking care of those who labor to minister
-Operating in the Biblical model of the "five-fold ministry"
-Seeing the Word taught outside of just Sunday mornings
To seek, receive and advance the Kingdom of God through encountering Him individually and corporately, equipping the saints, and evangelizing the lost.